Expect something sensational from Colson Custom Homes.
- Homes ranging from $700,000 – $1 million plus
- Traditional to contemporary styles with extra flair
- Owner-focused, collaborative approach to designs
- Talented, professional architect at your disposal
- Six full-time experienced carpenter-craftsmen
- Personal on-site supervision by Rodney and Louis
Call Rodney today to begin work on your unique home. 612-275-8871
Family-owned, with over four decades of building beautiful homes.
Louis Colson began his Wayzata-based home-building business in 1970. Early on his interests and creativity lead him to the excitement and diversity of custom home building. His son grew to share this passion, accompanying his father to job sites by age 14. Rodney has worked side-by-side with his dad for 25 years and as a full-fledged partner for the last decade. Together, this father-and-son team, along with their skilled crew, has constructed over 100 custom homes in the greater Twin Cities’ area.
Colson Custom Homes is a member of the Parade of Homes, Remodelers Showcase, Builders Association of the Twin Cities, and National Association of Home Builders.